Sunday, October 5, 2014

Knocking on Doors October 4, 2014

Yesterday after neighborhood cleanup I went door to door talking to neighbors on the 200-300 blocks of Adams Street NE, 200 block of Ascot Place NE, 200-300 blocks of Bryant Street NE and the 2300-2400 blocks of 3rd Street NE.  If you live on these blocks but were not home when I came by I left a note.  Please let me know if you did not get it and I will be happy to stop by again.

The neighbors that I talked to all shared many similar concerns.  I will list the ones that I heard below and wanted to remind everyone about the neighborhood safety walk tonight at 6 pm starting on the corner of 3rd and Adams Street NE.

I will continue to come by all neighbors houses over the next week hoping to connect with everyone in SMD 5E10.  If you live in building and would like me to attend a meeting please contact me.  I will also be available at the November 1st Edgewood Neighborhood Cleanup at 10:30 a.m. starting at 3rd and Evarts Street NE.

Neighborhood Concerns:

New Edgewood Recreation Center
Development especially at the Rhode Island Ave Shopping Center and 4th Street NE
Crime and Safety
Community  Building and Neighborhood Events
ATVs/Dirt bikes
Ginkgo Trees
Activity in Alleys



No comments:

Post a Comment